Sunday, July 18, 2010

Up...Up...and Away!

So, Everything of course seems to have worked itself out this summer.

I got my job back and am actually growing more and more excited as the year gets closer and closer to begin. I'm a week away from being able to go up to school and start cleaning out and organizing my new classroom! My living situation is resolved. I have a fantastic...tiny..affordable..charming little apartment in an 8-plex that's litteraly 15 minutes from work. I have good friends ad amazing dog that I love more and more each day. My family is doing really well. I think my sister is going to pop any day now... I love that I'm going to be an Aunt in less than 2 months! Oh! I also start school soon too! I can't wait to get back into the swing of going to class. It will be nice to have something longterm I'm working towards again.

Everything seems to be great right? Well, I'm still confused in one aspect of my life but it seems to be working itself out over time. So, I'm jut going to stay positive and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment