Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Fresh Start...Maybe...Sorta...Kind of.

Currently located on my balcony while writing this. Why? Because it is the only place I can get consistant internet in my apartment.

I've decided to start writing a blog again because I need something to keep me accountable. I'm 22 and the most exciting thing I do in my free time is puzzles, read, and chase my dog around. Not that Nessie doesn't keep me entertained, but I've decided to make this summer a bit more memorable than I had planned.

My goal of this summer is to create a sort of bucket list. I want to create a list of things I hope to accomplish this summer and to set out and do so before August. Do I really have any idea about what is going to go on my list as of now??? No. BUT! I am determined to make it more exciting than laying in my bed watching or reading cheesy dramas...

No comments:

Post a Comment